Monday, February 7, 2011

Jared and Carisah





I was so blessed to have a part in this beautiful wedding between Jared and Carisah Lee. Carisah and her mom Tammy and I have been friends for about 4 years and when I heard she was getting married I was more than excited to hear she wanted me to do the cupcakes. The wedding was in January and had a winter feel so we decided on snowflakes for the theme of the cupcakes.  The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, the bride was STUNNING and the love between those kids was undeniable. It was such a wonderful day! 

Kori from Recollect Photography sent me a few photos, I posted them below.  I was so busy that afternoon I didnt have time to take any of my own so I appreciate a few friends thought to do it for me.  Thank you Kori for the beautiful photos. It was really nice getting to know you and I hope we can work together again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment